Prospects will inevitably visit your website when making the critical decision to take that next step. Your website is your most important marketing asset. It’s your golden opportunity to effectively communicate your brand and positively influence those all too critical first impressions.
Making that first visit to your website work in your favor is critical. It’s not just about the website looking great either. While having an aesthetically appealing design is great your website should also rank well on the website engagement scale. Whether it’s improving brand awareness, establishing credibility or simply generating leads, your website and it’s content will make a lasting impression.
How To Know When It’s Time For a Website Redesign?
Technology and the web is always evolving. So how do you know when it’s time for a website change? Consider the following tips as pointers for knowing when it’s time to redesign or redevelop your website.
- Your present website technologies are no longer serving your business
- You need to replace an outdated or broken website
- You need more leads or business
- You’re trying to reduce marketing and advertising costs
- You need to be more competitive in the marketplace
- You want more visibility and brand awareness
- You feel behind the digital curve and wonder if a fresh new site would help
- You’re seeking to build credibility online and in the marketplace
Along with the pointers listed in this article there are many other great resources to help you successfully plan the redesign of your website. Above all else do your research and don’t forget to set goals for the website redesign project.
– Mark D. Hulett is an accomplished website developer and website designer at Georgia Web Development. His experience and working knowledge of small business website development & website design spans more than a decade.